Friday, February 22, 2008

New Home

Last week I moved to Watertown. Interestingly I went from 303 apt. 1 to # 7. Numerologically speaking, I moved from a seven to a seven, which is a mystical number and I'm glad I am able to have the same number.

I like my new place. It's the top floor of a two family and is a two bedroom. Newly renovated, it has all new windows, new woodwork and door frames, a new kitchen with all new appliances, and a new bathroom. On the down side, the steps up to the unit and the back steps down to the basement are steep, but typical of homes here in New England. I even have my own washer and dryer.

There's lots of light and views from all windows. I even have a front and back porch. Once warmer weather rolls around it'll be nice to sit out. The front porch faces south and the back porch faces north.

Today, as I write, there's a snow storm outside. We're expected to have 6 to 10 inches of snow by evenings' end. Fortunately, I'm able to telecommute and so don't have to drive in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home